Total Miles Today: 502
Trip Total: 1,026
Got an early start. Made coffee and on the road by 7am. Guess what we found.
I wouldn't exactly call it a "ball" as the bottom is obviously flat. Its more like a blob. I guess that if it was truly a ball someone would have already rolled it out into oncoming traffic.
Chased down then skirted a few thundershowers, turned North and found Nebraska.
These were indeed the cool kids at your table.
Here is what Nebraska is like, I was surprised really.
And into South Dakota
Where we took our first non-paved road of the trip.
The road started off nice a gravel-ly then got sandy. Had a pretty good tank slapper, and thought for sure we were going down, but didn't, and it turned out to be a nice back way into Badlands National Park.
Check your shoes and helmet for snakes in the morning!
a motorcycle journey 2up
- Fortuna, CA to Redding, CA
- Prospect, OR to Fortuna, CA
- Cascade Locks, OR to Prospect, OR
- Kalaloch, WA to Cascade Locks, OR
- Bellingham, WA to Kalaloch, WA
- Ferry Ride South - Haines, AK to Bellingham, WA
- Quick Update
- Haines Junction, YT to Haines, AK
- Gelnnallen, AK to Tok, AK & Tok, AK to Haines Junc...
- Homer, AK to Glennallen, AK
- Wasilla, AK to Homer, AK
- Fairbanks, AK to Wasilla, AK
- To the Arctic Circle
- Greetings from Fairbanks…
- Dawson City, YT to Fairbanks, AK
- Carmacks, YT to Dawson City, YT
- Watson Lake, Yukon to Carmacks, Yukon
- Fort Nelson, BC to Watson Lake, BC
- Dawson Creek, BC to Fort Nelson, BC
- Glacier NP, MT to Lake Louise- Banff National Park...
- Great Falls, MT to Glacier National Park, MT
- Cody, WY to Great Falls, MT
- Devils Tower, WY to Cody, WY
- Badlands SD to Wyoming
- Kansas to South Dakota
- ▼ June (25)