a motorcycle journey 2up


Saturday, May 29, 2010

The final countdown...

2 days to go! Making the final preparations to the bike, which included an oil change where I accidentally refilled the engine with approx twice as much oil as I should have. I don't really know how that happened. I know full well the oil capacity, but I just sort of zoned out and kept putting oil in it until I was out. I then couldn't figure out why I could not see the oil level in the site glass - turns out All I could see was oil. So after draining a quart at a time (3 times) I got the oil level back to an acceptable level. I am surely a genius!

We are also having a b-day/bon-voyage (in case you don't return) Party today at the house. Not too much else to say until we get going. Planning on posting whenever we can get some wifi.

It's the final countdown!



...ahh the 80's. Besides my birth, I am not too sure what other good came out of that decade.

And a picture for you(I know how much it sucks to read a blog with no pics). This is Nikki cleaning her first low-water crossing:



Monday we ride.

jordan

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Explorations by motorbike...

Bowser

Bowser